My money pocket is a new UK cashback site. There are a few websites which act as the middle person between you and online retailers, and in return, they give you a cut of the commission they get. This could be range from a couple of percent of the total amount of a sports item to up to £150 for a new mobile phone contract. The main cashback sites websites are Quidco and TopCashback, which offers variety of goods and services, from mobile phones to car insurance and bank accounts to broadband. Now there is a new kid on the block “MyMoneyPocket”, a new 2019 site that help you buy what you want while leaving you more money in your pocket.
My Money Pocket Review
The first thing I noticed was the design – the site feels modern, with lots of vibrant colours and it is easy to navigate around. Quidco and TopCashBack have stayed the same for a few years, so this is a nice new touch to the cashback site sector.
- The way Cashback amounts and Voucher offers are merged; TopCashback and Quidco don’t tend to do this.
- There are some high quality market leading exclusives including Tesco and SportsDirect – this shows it is a site worth taking seriously.
- Easy to navigate and vibrant modern colours
- A hosts of customer categories ranging from Fashion, Broadband to Gaming and Shopping
- TopCashback has a higher refer your friends at £7.50 and Quidco has an even higher referral code at £12.50 per person, but we cannot complain, £5 is still £5!
- Being a new site, there are less offers than the bigger cashback sites, this will no doubt change as the site grows.
How does my money pocket works?
When you click through an offer on my money pocket to make a purchase from a retailer, they pay Money Pocket a commission, which they share with you. Ensure you are logged in to Money Pocket otherwise the sale will not track! The retailer will check the sale wasn’t cancelled or refunded and complied with the terms and conditions (just in case you bought the item and then took it back). Once that is done, the status will move from pending to confirmed, then you should get your money.
My money pocket Referral code
One of the perks of the site is the referral bonus, tell a friend about it and you get £5.
Join here to start saving now and referring friends.