The countdown to Black Friday 2023 is on! Great Deals Made Easy has bagged some great deals in the run-up to the big day on 24 November 2023. Many brands are kicking off deals early, with Amazon’s Black Friday sale starting on 17 November, a week early. Brits plan to spend an estimated £3 billion in the 2023 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Black Friday spending is expected to drop by £900 million in 2023, down 23% from a planned spend of £3.9 billion in 2022. Source: https://www.finder.com/uk/black-friday-statistics
Below are some deals and tips to get the most out of Black Friday. From electronics to home goods to clothing. Here are some of the best Black Friday deals in 2023:
Table of Contents
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday will occur on November 24th. It is followed by Cyber Monday, another major shopping day known for online deals.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States. It traditionally marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. The term “Black Friday” is said to have originated in Philadelphia in the 1960s, when police officers used the term to describe the heavy traffic.
Amazon Black Friday deals
Amazon’s Black Friday sale starts on 17 November, a week early. Set to kick off on Friday 17 November, new deals going live every day until 11.59 pm on Monday 27 November. This means you’ll have a full 10 days to shop Amazon’s offers.
Black Friday deals on electronics
Vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances, and other home goods are also popular Black Friday deals. For example, you might be able to find a new vacuum cleaner for 25% off or more. Many retailers offer discounts of up to 75% on clothing.
Yoga Black Friday Deals
The world’s biggest yoga brand Liforme helps people to feel empowered with ethically made, environmentally conscious, and purposefully designed yoga mats. This Black Friday they are offering up to 40% off everything. At checkout, they’re donating 3% of the purchase or planting 5 trees on your behalf to one of the below causes, from WWF to Friends Of The Earth.
Black Friday kitchen deals – Tower
Tower is an iconic British brand boasting over 100 years of quality in manufacturing and design excellence. Tower is the UK’s fastest-growing SDA & Housewares brand loved by millions of households. Below are some of their top Black Friday deals to check out.
T17136 Vortx Dual Basket Air Fryer with 6 Pre-Set Functions 7.6 Litre
WAS £129.99 – BLACK FRIDAY £79.99 – 38% DISCOUNT
Cook more of the food you love with the Tower 7.6L Dual Basket Vortx Air Fryer. Two large 3.8L baskets cook twice as much food as a standard air fryer, so you can whip up deliciously healthy meals for the family with minimal effort. Little to no oil is required, all while keeping the same great taste, so you lose the fat not the flavour, whilst rapid air circulation creates crispier textures across your mealtime favourites – 30% faster than a conventional oven. Get more from your air fryer using the smart finish function. Simply set to cook different foods in each basket – both ready to enjoy at the same time, to feed the whole family together. Its digital touch panel features easy-to-use controls with air fry, roast, bake, dehydrate, defrost, and reheat functions to cook your air fryer favourites at the touch of a button, with individual controls over each compartment to cook different foods at different temperatures.
Greatdealsmadeeasy review: After cooking a whole chicken and chips, we can confirm the technology was intuitive and the results were great, saved 30 minutes of cooking time (vs. a cooker) and no doubt saved on electricity!
TT838010GRY Cavaletto 58 Litre Sensor Bin
WAS £99.99 – BLACK FRIDAY £59.99 – 40% DISCOUNT
Hygienically dispose of your household waste with the 58L Tower Square Sensor Bin. It features a touch-free opening so you can dispose of household waste hygienically with one swift hand motion. The robust stainless-steel body ensures a long-lasting reliable kitchen essential, and the Cavaletto design means you do not have to compromise on style. The bin liner retainer ring keeps the liner in position to prevent mess and makes it easier to replace. The automatic closing lid gets to work after 5 seconds of inactivity to lock in any unwanted odours. This ultra-modern sensor bin with a matte black finish and lustrous rose gold accents adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen. Part of the coordinating Cavaletto collection from Tower.
Greatdealsmadeeasy review: The design looks great and it holds a lot of rubbish. The only improvement would be the sensor could work better (opening and closing are a bit slow off the mark).
We also have some top articles on the Latest kitchen gadgets, the Best kitchen fitters near you and the latest kitchen gadgets for men.
Bed gifts Black Friday
If you’re interested in amazing luxury home bargains this Black Friday, Luff Sleep are holding 30% off site-wide on their website www.LuffSleep.com only. This sale will run until 29th November ’23. Luff offers 100% Organic Bamboo Silk Bedding. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, the refreshingly soft bamboo fabric has a 700-thread count to give you the silky smooth comfort you deserve. You’ll be making royalty jealous with these!
Greatdealsmadeeasy review: Very refreshing and smooth on the skin, already find sleep is better, would recommend it. Plus, the environmental impact is very positive.
Here are the best tips for finding the best Black Friday deals:
- Shop early: The best deals often go quickly, so it’s important to shop early. Many retailers start their Black Friday sales online at midnight on Thanksgiving Day.
- Compare prices: Before you buy anything, be sure to compare prices from different retailers. You can use a price comparison website like Google Shopping to Amazon to deals blogs to find the best deals.
- Sign up for email lists: Many retailers offer exclusive Black Friday deals to their email subscribers. Sign up for the email lists of your favourite retailers (not everyone) so you don’t miss out on any deals.
- Follow retailers on social media: Retailers often announce their Black Friday deals on social media. Follow your top retailers on social media so you’re the first to know about their deals.
Here are some additional tips for staying safe while shopping on Black Friday:
- Be aware of your surroundings: Black Friday can be a crowded and chaotic time, so it’s important to be aware of your surroundings. Keep your purse or wallet close to you and don’t leave any personal belongings unattended.
- Be careful of scams: There are often scammers who try to take advantage of shoppers on Black Friday. Be careful of any deals that seem too good to be true and don’t give out your personal information to anyone you don’t trust.
- Have a set budget: It is easy to overspend, but always ask yourself do you need this or want this? Set a budget before browsing online or in-store.
Black Friday is a great time to find deals on everything you need, but it’s important to be safe and smart while you’re shopping. By following the tips above, you can have a safe and enjoyable Black Friday experience.
- Enjoy a free coffee and almost a free pizza on me with some free codes to enter.
- Need a new energy supplier? Earn a special £50 joining bonus with ethical energy company Octopus Energy.
- Grab a free share (up to the value of £200) when joining FreeTrade.
- Looking to invest your extra money? Consider a £50 joining bonus with Wealthify, if you invest £250.