Looking to create your blog and need your articles to rank well, Rank IQ could be the answer. RankIQ is an SEO research tool that helps users identify and track keywords, analyse competitor rankings, and optimise their content for search engines. In this article, I review RankIQ as a new user of greatdealsmadeeasy.com. (N.B. This link contains affiliate links, to support the running of the site).
Table of Contents
What is RankIQ?
RankIQ is one of the easiest SEO tools available for bloggers, whether new or experienced. It helps SEO become an engaging experience, making it enjoyable to revamp existing content and create new ones. The extensive library of easily rankable keywords proves a treasure trove for planning fresh blog posts.
How does RankIQ work?
Below are the steps to use RankIQ.
Step 1: Choose your keywords
RankIQ’s Keyword Library shows the best keyword phrases showing competition, visits for the year, and time to rank. I tend to use a keyword research library.
These are the low-competition keywords, the ones that can compete against sites without a high domain authority (no sense trying to compete with a domain that’s way outranking you). Since you outrank these sites, your post can outrank theirs more easily.
Step 2: Run your content report
The next step is to click on Run Report. In less than one minute, up pops the AI SEO Report. There’s the Content Analysis that shows the topics and the keywords that Google wants to ensure strong Google rankings.
Step 3: Create the article title name
The next part of the Content Analysis is to help with crafting the perfect rank-winning title by looking at the Title Analysis section. Again, using the top 30 Google search results for this keyword, the most frequently used keywords are listed in order of frequency.
Step 4: Check your competition
Check out what the top sites are posting versus what you are posting. This is the comparison time.
Step 5: Write the post
Now you have your page title, It is time to optimise and write the post. Add all your copy and paste it in, until your article is an A+ content grade rating. Finally, watch your rankings improve as you become a top blogger.
Rank IQ vs Ahrefs
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset that helps you rank higher and get more traffic. RankIQ is an AI-based search engine optimization software that helps bloggers frame outlines to curate content for blog posts. The platform offers a library including high-traffic keywords, which helps administrators select the lowest competition words for blog topics. Ahrefs has a free trial and more customer support options but it is $99 dollars a month. RankIQ has slightly better functions, no free trial but is only $49 dollars a month. RankIQ edges it, in terms of value and functionality. Join here.
RankIQ unique features
It offers a suite of features, including:
- Keyword research: RankIQ’s keyword research tool provides users with comprehensive keyword data, including search volume, competition, list of keywords and ranking difficulty. This data can be used to identify the right keywords to target for your website or blog.
- Competitor analysis: RankIQ’s competitor analysis tool allows users to track the rankings of their competitors for specific top keywords. This data can be used to identify areas where your website can improve its rankings. Finding out low-competition keywords & monthly search volumes helps you work out if the article is worth writing.
- Content optimisation: RankIQ’s content optimization tool provides users with actionable insights on how to improve their content for search engines. This includes suggestions for keyword usage, sentence structure and content length.
- Article planning: RankIQ can be great for planning new blog posts providing you the low competition keywords and high-traffic keywords to give you the best chance of reaching top positions.
- Overall: RankIQ is a user-friendly tool that is easy to learn and use. It offers a free trial, so you can try it out before you buy it. Overall, RankIQ is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to improve their website’s SEO performance.
Using RankIQ on old blog posts
For a blogger, it is so much easier to update old posts vs. the hard work of creating brand-new posts. RankIQ is a great tool to update old old underperforming posts so they rank higher on Google and Bing. The features help you run content analysis. It is often quite shocking how low an old article is ranking and the strong potential to get it on the first page of Google search results. Join here.
Joining up to RankIQ
Here are some of the pros and cons of RankIQ:
- Ease of use
- Affordable ($49 a month)
- Comprehensive keyword data
- Actionable insights for content optimization
- Saves you a lot of time
- A limited number of niches supported
- Keyword libraries can sometimes be buggy
Honest Rankiq review
Overall, RankIQ is a good value for the price and supports content creators in reaching their potential. It is a powerful tool that can help you improve your website’s SEO performance. Join here for $49 dollars a month.
I hope this review is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
- Enjoy a free coffee and almost a free pizza on me with some free codes to enter.
- Need a new energy supplier? Earn a special £50 joining bonus with ethical energy company Octopus Energy.
- Grab a free share (up to the value of £200) when joining FreeTrade.
- Looking to invest your extra money? Consider a £50 joining bonus with Wealthify, if you invest £250.