These days the list of mobile networks and contracts is endless. With every mobile phone network offering attractive phone contract minutes, data, overseas tariffs, and other features, finding the best deal is difficult. Making the best possible choice without exceeding the budget limit is the aim of every mobile phone user.
Read our latest tips below to save you money on your next mobile phone & get you an easy mobile contract:
1. Do your research upfront – Know upfront your preferred mobile phone network, budget and contract needs in the first place. This will save you time before you start looking at online deals.
2. Focus on allowances before the deal – Rather than opting for the cheapest deal, look for the monthly allowances of calls and minutes, so that you don’t go with the wrong package and end up wasting your money.
3. Check your data use – Review how much you use each month and before making your final choice, so that you pay only for what you use. Don’t give in to the pressure of buying 20GB of data when you only use 2GB!
4. Join a cashback site – Get free money after your purchase. Join Quidco here and TopCashBack here. Remember claiming cashback can be frustrating, as it takes time, but it’s 100% worth doing. Read our post on “Getting paid for just buying stuff” here
5. Travel a lot? Check overseas tariffs – Don’t miss checking overseas tariffs first. A good tariff means you can easily spend your time abroad without worrying about the additional costs.
6. Don’t need a new phone? Go Sim-Only and save – If you don’t want/need a new mobile phone, going with SIM-Only contracts would be a worthy choice to get some serious savings. For competitive SIM-Only deals, visit our comparison site here
7. Is your Contract is coming to an end? Consider three options – Either upgrade, stick with the current phone model (and ask to switch to a SIM-only) or switch to a different network altogether. Rest assured, weighing your options would help you save a significant amount. For competitive SIM-Only and Mobile handset deals, visit our comparison site here
To prevent a silly impulsive buy, opt for the path of exploring your options online first. Our comparison site here will prevent you from investing in the wrong choices as well as wasting your precious money and get you an easy mobile contract. That said, now that you know a few saving tips to focus on for a cheap easy mobile phone contract, get started with the research right away!
Any tips you have, please share below.